Write For Us Engineering Blog
Do you have Engineering background? Are you looking for the best medium to share your essential knowledge of your academia? Do you want to contribute a guest article to one of the quickest-growing engineering communities? As an informational blog, we constantly invite engineering students and engineers from many fields to submit guest posts to the topic of our blog in order to expose themselves in front of a large audience.
The purpose here is to assist you in reaching out to a new audience, sharing your abilities and knowledge, and, perhaps most significantly, giving back to the engineering community. We’re seeking enthusiastic technical experts to contribute thought leadership pieces to our blog. The articles can be about Civil Engineering, which we teach (you can browse our website to get more info). Writing for us.org is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your engineering knowledge, acquire exposure, and build goodwill. We are looking for dedicated tech experts to contribute tech-savvy articles on the write for us engineering blog.
Why Should You Write For Us Engineering Blog?
A technical blog is primarily focused on its engineering readers and offers them useful information. It can discuss fresh ideas, new and developing initiatives, issue solutions, and much more pertinent information. Here are some compelling reasons why you should consider starting a technical blog for your business:
- Help convert traffic into leads
- Drive traffic to your website
- long-term results.
- Help build brand authority
Whatever strategy you adopt to technical blogging, one thing is certain: technical blogging will have an influence on both you and your community in a number of ways. It may be difficult at first, but the advantages are well worth it.You will attract an engaged following and possible collaborations with other companies as you create your technical blog with high-quality material. Blogging is scalable, and while the effects may not be apparent right away, you should expect a steady rise in traffic and leads to your business over time.
Topics We Want
We prefer Engineering Articles and Tutorials on the following headings, though.
- Building Construction
- Construction Materials
- Bridge Engineering
- Foundation Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Urban Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- 3Ds Max
- Staad Pro
- Project Management
- We are searching for long-term partnerships with authors that can provide high-quality technical and engineering articles. So, authors who are capable of writing this kind of piece should contact us, and we would be delighted to work with you.
- We’d want you to write articles of 1200-1500 words.
- Keep your sentences brief and concise, and avoid using the passive voice.
- To make the content more aesthetically appealing, you must use copyright-free photos whenever possible.
- You are not permitted to reprint the content after it has been published on our website.
- Cite appropriate reference sites to lend credibility to your article. Accurate research and statistics should be used to back up your figures and facts.
- Subheadings, paragraph breaks, and bullet points will improve the readability of your text.
- Any item that does not adhere to the aforementioned criteria and norms will be rejected. Our organization has total control over approval rights. Our organization retains the decision-making right over the length of material. The corporation will not accept any additional explanations in any form from any individual or group.
- The article must be original and never before published (neither on the internet nor on any printed media). The essay must be authored entirely by the author. Furthermore, once published, you will not post the content anyplace else.
How To Submit Your Article?
Once you have gone through all the guidelines above, please email your article and author bio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will contact you soon as possible in 3 to 5 business days! Happy Writing!