Aloo Paratha Recipe : Know the easiest way to make Aloo Paratha
Aloo Paratha Recipe: Have you ever made Aloo Paratha? It may sound very easy, but making delicious potato paratha is a bit difficult. Till now you must have eaten this paratha by going to home and restaurant many times. There are many such places and food stalls in every city, where Aloo Paratha is quite famous. Every day hundreds of people come to such places and enjoy it. In the beginning, when someone tries to make paratha, many times the potatoes come out of the dough and the paratha bursts. So they have to try again. Today we are telling you the easiest method of making Aloo Paratha. Knowing this, you will be able to prepare paratha in minutes.
Ingredients needed to take Aloo Paratha
- 500 grams potato
- 250 grams flour
- 100 grams onion
- 100 grams ghee or refined
- 2 teaspoon salt (according to taste)
- 6 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 50 grams green coriander
Easiest recipe to make Aloo Paratha Recipe
1. First of all, wash the potatoes thoroughly and boil them in a pressure cooker. After this, peel the potatoes and keep them in the pot. Then mash the potatoes and keep them in the fridge for some time.
2. Now finely chop the onion and green chili. After this, take out the potatoes from the fridge, add finely chopped onion, green chili, red chili, coriander powder, salt and garam masala and mix it.
3. You chop green coriander and mix it in this mixture and keep it for some time. In such a time, prepare the dough by kneading it. The dough should be slightly soft, so that potato mixture can be filled in it.
4. After this, heat the pan by placing it on the gas. Now make a dough ball and roll it into a circular shape. Now add potato mixture according to its size and then cover it from all sides and make it like a dough.
5. Now prepare it by rolling it slowly. Do not put much pressure on the rolling pin and prepare it by rolling it with light hands. Then slowly put it on the hot pan.
6. When the paratha is cooked on one side, then flip it and apply ghee or refined with a spoon. Then apply ghee on the other side and let it cook till it becomes crisp.
7. When both the sides are well cooked, then take it out and keep it in a plate and serve hot with chutney, sauce or curd.